Winn Dixie Accident
Coming to a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie can be a satisfying and pleasant shopping experience for the average Floridian shopper. Having been around since 1925, nearly one-hundred years of active service for both Florida and large parts of the southern United States, it safe to say that Winn-Dixie is a staple of the American shopping experience. Regardless, finding yourself in an accident in a place as tried and tested as a Winn-Dixie is not a situation you likely want to be in. That is why it is important to contact those with the knowledge and know-how to help you in your time of need. That is also why you will want to call the best Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie accident lawyer you can identify.
The Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers at Wolfson Law Firm have been at the service of the extraordinary people of Fort Lauderdale and South Florida since 1963, nearly fifty years of service that they’re proud to provide. Giving them a call right away is a good first step after getting yourself checked by a doctor. They are ready to help clients from being hurt at a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie. No injury should stop you from continuing your life as normal productive member of society. Call the Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at (954) 289-5954 to get your free consultation.Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie Accidents
Winn-Dixie has stores all over the south, and they appear in many varieties. Grocery stores, liquor stores and pharmacies located in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi. Any of these states will host a Winn-Dixie that will make it easy for you to find the food and care you need for your daily life. Of course, the more locations, the more chances that you will find yourself in an accident.
Grocery store accidents are more common than you may think and finding yourself in one will show you just how serious they can be. These can range in various ways from the simple to life-shattering. Some of these include:
- Fractures to the arm or wrist because of a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie accident
- Broken or fractured leg because of a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie accident
- Broken or fractured pelvis and hips due to a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie accident
- Head wounds including skull fractures, cuts and bruises from a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie accident
- Back, spinal, or disc injury due to a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie accident
- Digestion of uncared for, or spoiled food in a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie
These only give you a small example of what is possible when a Winn-Dixie does not uphold the promise of keeping you reasonably safe while you take the time to shop for you and your family. Aside from these injuries, the cause for them can be just as varied. Here are some of the situations that can cause you to become injured:
- Spilled or dropped food left by customers or employees of a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie
- Obstructions from dropped or reshuffled product in the aisles at a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie
- Unreasonably slippery floors due to leaks and spills at a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie
- Entrance and exit doors that are uncared for or in need of maintenance at a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie
- Falling items and product at a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie
- Uneven flooring and tiles at a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie
- Badly paved road and asphalt at a parking lot of a Fort Lauderdale Winn-Dixie
These types of accidents should not keep you from enjoying your life. Give a call to the Winn-Dixie injury lawyers at Wolfson Law Firm in Fort Lauderdale to speak to someone right away. Jonah Wolfson and his legal team of bilingual Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys are standing by twenty-four seven to hear from you. Giving them a call at (954) 289-5954 is one of the first steps you can take in ensuring that you have someone on your side that will fight for the compensation you deserve.
With offices in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Fort Myers and West Palm Beach, they’ve been at the service of the people of South Florida for over 50 years, and they’re more than happy to extend that service to you. Contacting someone with the knowledge to do what is necessary to fight for your compensation will give you and your loved ones the relief they need. Don’t hesitate – call today.