Aldi’s has exploded into the supermarket game with almost overwhelming impact. According to a recent CNN article, Aldi’s has been able to keep up and even surpass the likes of Publix, Whole Foods, Walmart, and others by putting the burden of convenience on the shoppers. There is little oversight when the customer is concerned, if you’ve been to an Aldi’s you likely know it. Customers are incentivized to take care of shopping carts by themselves using a twenty-five-cent system. Gone are the bagging employees too from checkout lines, as customers must buy their own bags and are hurried off so that they can bag their products themselves at the end of the store. So much of a burden is put on the customer, as Aldi’s focus is both efficiency and extremely low prices. This type of hands-off approach may work well when it comes to gouging prices and beating the competition, but it may not work very well when taking care of the customer, that is, you.
Accidents happen as they’re prevalent anywhere humans are, and in grocery stores they happen just as often. Customers are everywhere, they pick up, put back, or leave products everywhere, with Aldi employees meant to put them away when they have the time. That time can be crucial if they’re packed, as employee carelessness can very well lead to a devastating accident.
If you’ve been hurt in a Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket, we want to know. Here at Wolfson & Leon we’ve been dealing with premises liability and personal injury law for years. Premises liability means that when you’ve stepped into a public or privately-owned store, you’ve been given a promise of reasonable safety. That promise comes in many forms including that the area that you shop in must be clean and free of hazards. It means that the floor must be up to code and must not have cracks, scratches, or any other sort of accident causing hazardous supermarket conditions.
It means that products must be stacked neatly so that they have no possibility in detrimental to or hurting customers in any way. When any or more of these things are not taken care of, that store has broken that promise of reasonable safety to you, its customer, and they must answer for that. That’s why we here at Wolfson & Leon understand that you’re in need of help. A Fort Lauderdale Aldi Supermarket attorney is standing by to speak to you, in order to get the context of your accident, and inform you on your next step. Give them a call at (954) 530-3918 to speak to them right away and get your life back on track.Fort Lauderdale Aldi Supermarket Personal Injury Attorney
Having been in service to the good people of Fort Lauderdale and South Florida since 1963, Wolfson & Leon is available to help you. We also offer information free of charge regarding other types of incidents in any type of supermarket accident on our website. The Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon have assisted our clients and more with information such as:
- Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket accident: What to do after an accident in Fort Lauderdale
- Accidents and injuries in a Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket
- Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket accidents: Unreasonably slippery surfaces
- Types of slip and fall accidents at a Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket
- What a Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket should have done to prevent your injury
- Finding the best Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket accident lawyer
- What should be done after a Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket slip and fall accident
- Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket accidents: types of evidence that is common in these cases
- Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket accidents: open and obvious defenses
- Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket accidents: failure to warn – no warning
- Finding the best Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket slip and fall accident lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket accidents: How to get the video of your accident
The lawyers at Wolfson & Leon want nothing more than to help get you through your ordeal. If you’ve been hurt and need assistance, please do not hesitate to call. Jonah Wolfson, the managing attorney of the firm is a bilingual Fort Lauderdale personal injury and wrongful death attorney, and he’s available to speak to you. He and his team of Fort Lauderdale Aldi supermarket personal injury lawyers are standing by to hear from you. Call them right away at (954) 530-3918 or see them by appointment at their personal injury law offices located in Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, West Palm Beach, and Miami.