7-Eleven Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
If you fell and were badly injured at a 7-Eleven convenience store or gas station, you should seek help from a best Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer. Injuries from a fall can be serious and costly to recover from. Not only are accident victims forced to deal with their injuries' physical pain, but they may face financial stress as well.
The Wolfson Law Firm represents people hurt in slip and fall accidents at 7-Eleven and other convenience stores. Our dedicated Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers fight for the best settlement for their clients. If you believe you have a claim or simply want to find out what your rights are, contact us today for your no-cost consultation. Ask questions, learn about legal remedies, and figure out what to do next when you call us at (954) 289-5954.Hurt in a 7-Eleven Slip and Fall Accident?
In Fort Lauderdale and its surrounding cities, there are just under 200 7-Eleven convenience store locations. These convenient shops are popular with customers who want to fill up their gas tank, grab a cup of coffee, or grab a few household items on the way home.
Despite the convenience that 7-Eleven stores offer, they can pose risks to customers if they are not properly maintained. Shoppers may be hurt if they slip and fall as a result of;
- Spilled water, juice, or other liquids aren’t cleaned up quickly
- Leaking oil or fluids from cars leaves a slippery residue near gasoline pumps
- An entryway that becomes slick when rainwater splashes or is tracked inside.
- Floor mats that are ripped or aren't secured to the floor
- Broken or leaky refrigerators or freezers leave condensation or water on the floor
- A newly mopped or waxed floor without posted warning signs of danger
If you were badly hurt in a slip and fall accident at your local 7-Eleven store, you need to take steps to protect yourself. People with severe injuries should seek medical help as quickly as possible.
When you’ve been badly hurt in a slip and fall, or any other accident at a 7-Eleven store, make sure that you;
- Report your accident to the store manager or employee that is in charge. If they complete a report that documents your accident, be sure to get a copy for your records.
- Use a smartphone to snap pictures of the area where you were injured.
- Be sure to write down the names and contact information of any witnesses to your accident and any employees you spoke to.
- Even when accident victims feel fine, they still need to seek medical care. You may have hit your head, sprained an ankle, or even broke a bone without knowing it. Sometimes you can’t feel the effects of a wound for a few hours or days. If you don’t see a medical professional, you could worsen your injuries.
- Seek a Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer's help. Injured victims have rights. It's important to know what yours are. A personal injury lawyer will review your accident's specifics and tell you what legal help and compensation may be possible.
The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm represent victims hurt in slip and fall accidents in various situations.
- Fort Lauderdale lawyer for a grocery store slip and fall accident resulting from a newly mopped floor without warning signs.
- Customer hurt when walking on a slippery 7-Eleven sidewalk.
- Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer for a victim suffering from a severe brain injury caused by a slip and fall accident at a 7-Eleven convenience store.
- Serious trip and fall accident in a shopping mall parking lot due to poor lighting
- Fort Lauderdale grocery store slip and fall injury lawyer
- Local coffee shop slip and fall accident injury in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale gas station fall due to a slippery sidewalk
- Broken pavement trip and fall accident injury lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorney for customer injured in a movie theater fall.
The Wolfson Law Firm has advocated for the rights of people hurt in slips and falls, car accidents, and other accidents since 1963. When you've been hurt in an accident, it's helpful to determine what rights you have. To learn more about legal options and what to do next, contact the Wolfson Law Firm for a free case evaluation. Our personal injury lawyers are available to take your call. Contact the Wolfson Law Firm today at (954) 289-5954.