Dollar Tree Accident
If you were hurt while shopping at the Dollar Tree in Broward County, you should seek legal help. You may have rights that you weren’t aware of. A Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer takes the time to review the circumstances around your accident. They can explain the legal remedies available to you if any. They take care of your case filings and deal with the insurance company on your behalf. A Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorney is accomplished at negotiations and can represent you in court. You can find out what your rights are at no-cost by calling Wolfson & Leon at (954) 530-3918.
For over 60 years, Dollar Tree remains one of the leading affordable retailers in its market. With aisles and shelves packed with low-priced merchandise, it’s no wonder that thousands of people are drawn to Dollar Tree stores every day looking for a great deal.
Many of us don’t think about getting hurt when we step into a retail store. Yet accidents are more common than you think. You may slip in a wet entryway while walking into the store. Or you may fall over products sitting in boxes throughout the narrow aisles. You may get hit on the head, neck, or shoulder if you try to pull merchandise down from high shelves.Common Injuries in Dollar Tree Accidents
We don’t think about getting hurt when running to the store. Accidents are more common than you think. They can happen when we lose our footing and slip on spilled liquid on the floor or trip on ripped carpet or uneven flooring. Merchandise, shopping baskets, or debris sitting in the aisles pose tripped hazards.
Common fall injuries include;
- Broken bones
- Sprained ankles, knees, and wrists
- Muscle strains
- Neck and back injuries
- Head trauma
- Cuts and lacerations
When you get hurt in an accident, you should seek medical treatment even if your injury seems minor. Pain may be an indication that your injuries are more extensive than you think. You may not realize that you hit your head while falling, which could mean that you have a concussion. You may have a slipped disc, damaged ligaments, or even dislocated a bone in your neck without knowing it. Also, if you have a burning or stinging sensation in your neck after a fall that lasts only a few minutes, it can be an indication of nerve damage. If you don’t get this checked out by a medical professional, your injury could be aggravated and become much more severe.Fort Lauderdale Dollar Tree Accident Law Firm
Did you know that if you have been seriously hurt in an accident at a Dollar Tree or any other store that was not your fault, you have rights? Wolfson & Leon advises people hurt in a variety of accidents such as;
- Fort Lauderdale attorney for a customer injured in a slip and fall accident
- Car accident injury lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale attorney for shopper hurt when falling down an escalator
- Outdoor mall fall injury due to the broken pavement in the walkway lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
- Injury due to pharmacy error when filling a prescription
- Fort Lauderdale lawyer for convenience store slip due to a wet entryway
- Bicyclist hurt when hit by a car traveling at a high-speed in a Fort Lauderdale neighborhood
- Fort Lauderdale attorney for renter injured in the common area of their apartment complex due to poor lighting in the walkway
- Grocery store slip and fall injury caused by water from a leaking freezer
- Fort Lauderdale lawyer for parking lot car accident at a local strip mall
- Pedestrian seriously hurt when hit by a car while crossing the street in Fort Lauderdale
- Attorney for restaurant trip and fall injury due to a ripped rug at the entryway
- Elderly slip and fall injury in a Fort Lauderdale nursing home due to slick walkways
- Fort Lauderdale lawyer for customer hurt when falling down broken stairs in a movie theater
Since 1963, the skilled personal injury legal team at Wolfson & Leon has helped people hurt at retail establishments, like the Dollar Tree, get back to the life they had before their accident. Our Fort Lauderdale personal injury legal team takes the time to hear your side of the story, review the specifics of your case, and discuss what legal options may be available to you. With our free, no-obligation consultation, you can find out what your rights are.
Wolfson & Leon defends clients in all cities of Broward County, including Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Dania Beach, and Lauderhill. Call us today at (954) 530-3918.