Dollar General Accident
Were you hurt in a trip and fall accident in your local Dollar General Store? People may be seriously injured when they fall over merchandise lying in aisles, low handing shelves, or boxes in the walkways. People hurt at a Dollar General store reach out to the best Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer for help.
Wolfson & Leon has worked with people injured in accidents for over 55 years. Injured in a trip and fall, car crash, or another accident where you were not at fault? Our Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys may be able to help. If your injuries are severe and you are stressed trying to figure out how to pay for the high cost of your medical care, contact us today. There is no charge for your first call to us. Call Wolfson & Leon today at (954) 530-3918.Hazards When Shopping at a Retail Store
Store owners are responsible for keeping their property safe for visitors. While risks may exist, the store should be sure to notify shoppers with signs or blocking the walkways. Accidents can happen if;
- Obstacles or debris are laying in the aisles where people can trip
- Low shelving that has jagged or broken edges can cause deep cuts and lacerations
- Ripped carpet can catch a person’s shoes and cause them to fall
- Entryways are wet and slippery
- Merchandise stacked in the aisles can fall over
- Products placed on high shelves can hit people below if they aren’t secure
People hurt in accidents at a Dollar General or any other retail may experience severe injuries when they hit their head when they fall, break bones, or get deep cuts from jagged shelves. Falling objects may cause extreme neck and back injuries.
If you had an accident in a Dollar General, contact us today for your free evaluation of your accident. You can ask us questions and find out what legal choices you have. Our personal injury team works on a contingent-fee basis, so you only pay a legal fee from your settlement. Call us today at (954) 530-3918 for a free analysis of your case.Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Accident Lawyers
Our dedicated team of personal injury attorneys helps people with extensive injuries from accidents to get the compensation they need for their recovery. Our professional lawyers handle a variety of accident claims including;
- Fort Lauderdale lawyer for a victim injured in a trip and fall accident at a shopping mall
- Parking lot fall injury in Fort Lauderdale
- Attorney for victim hurt in a car accident due to the other driver’s negligence
- Fort Lauderdale negligent driver car crash victim
- Lawyer for slip and fall injury in a Fort Lauderdale grocery store
- Fort Lauderdale victim hurt in a high-speed car crash on the highway
- Renter injured in a broken walkway in the common area of their Fort Lauderdale apartment building
- Fort Lauderdale attorney for pharmacy prescription error causing severe injury
- Broken handrail fall accident in Fort Lauderdale
- Lawyer for restaurant patron hurt when slipping on a wet floor
- Fort Lauderdale movie theater trip and fall injury accident
- Attorney for a motorcyclist hit by a car changing lanes in Fort Lauderdale
- Nursing home slip and fall accident in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale lawyer for a pedestrian hit by a vehicle backing out
While you are recovering, you don’t need the stress of dealing with deadlines, paperwork, phone calls, and insurance companies. Focus your time on getting better; while our time is spent on making your financial situation whole. While you may attempt to settle on your own, a personal injury attorney is skilled at analyzing your accident, building a case, and pursuing a settlement that covers your anticipated costs. In addition to your medical bills, this may include lost wages, future care, and compensation for pain and suffering.
Set yourself up to get the maximum settlement possible by consulting a Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer at Wolfson & Leon. We represent injured victims in Fort Lauderdale and other cities in Broward County such as Davie, Tamarac, Coral Springs, and Deerfield Beach. Learn more by calling (954) 530-3918 today.