Wilton Manors is known as a community that embraces the diversity of its residents. The city itself is friendly to LGBT residents. The area has undergone significant renovation over the past two decades, creating exclusive housing and condo communities, as well as an arts and entertainment district. It is known internationally for Wilton Drive, known as the Main Street of the city, which features over 40 stores, restaurants, and lounges. Wilton Manors is considered unique from many other cities in the country as the entire area is considered safe for its diverse community to live.
Wilton Manors has a population of 12,270 people and the average age of its residents is 51.1 years old. The population is racially diverse with 70.6% of its resident being white, 15.3% African American, and 12.5% Hispanic. 14% of its residents identify as LGBT. The median income is $53,642 and median property values of $279,900. Residents living in Wilton Manors commute an average of 24.1 minutes to work.How can the Wilton Manors Car Accident Attorneys Serve you?
If you have been injured in an automobile accident that was not your fault, our Wilton Manors car accident attorneys can help. We often serve our clients in many situations, such as;
- Wilton Manors dangerous intersection automobile accident lawyer
- Parking lot automobile crash accident attorney in Wilton Manors
- Wilton Manors high speed car crash accident attorney
- Failure to yield car accident lawyer in Wilton Manors
- Wilton Manors distracted driver automobile accident lawyer
- Car crash accident personal injury attorney in Wilton Manors
- Intoxicated driver car crash accident attorney in Wilton Manors
- Negligent driver car crash lawyer in Wilton Manors.
- Wilton Manors car accident personal injury lawyer
- Dangerous intersection automobile accident lawyer in Wilton Manors
- Wilton Manors negligent driver car crash accident attorney
- Wrongful death personal injury attorney in Wilton Manors
- Wilton Manors hit and run car crash injury attorney
- Sideswipe automobile accident lawyer in Wilton Manors
- Wilton Manors head-on collision car crash injury attorney
- Drowsy driver car accident lawyer in Wilton Manors
- Wilton Manors pedestrian automobile accident injury attorney
You may have heard the term “no-fault”, but you may be unsure of the term as it relates to automobile accidents. In your auto insurance policy, “no-fault” means that you are paying to insure yourself and your property, not another person. If you are injured in an accident, regardless of who was at fault, you will pursue payment with your insurance company up to $10,000 under your personal injury protection, or PIP, coverage. PIP will cover medical bills and lost wages.
If your injuries were serious or your medical expenses exceed a certain threshold, you may be entitled to recover damages from the other driver. The facts and circumstances of the accident will be reviewed and will result in a determination as to the negligence of each party. This is known as comparative negligence whereby the percentage that each driver contributed to the accident is determined. If you are injured in an accident and have been found to be 20% negligent, whatever you are awarded will be reduced by 20%.
Given the impact that the negligence determination has on your potential award, it is good idea to consult a personal injury attorney. They can review the facts and circumstances of your case in an effort to fight the percentage that has been assigned to you.
If you have been injured in a car accident, contact the attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (954) 289-5954 for a free consultation.Who We Serve
The personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon fight for the rights of victims that have been injured as the result of an automobile accident. We work to help you receive the amount you need to cover your medical expenses, pay for continuing care, and recover wages lost while you were unable to work. Wolfson & Leon proudly represents the residents of Wilton Manors, as well as the surrounding neighborhoods of Fort Lauderdale, Sunrise, Oakland Park, and Lazy Lake. If you or someone that you love has been injured in an automobile accident, contact the attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (954) 289-5954 for a free consultation.