West Palm Beach Sprouts Farmers Market Accident Lawyer
Slip and fall accidents are a leading cause of injuries to adults over 24 years old. Every year, over one million people seek emergency room treatment for slip and fall injuries. These accidents can happen just about anywhere. You can fall when browsing through the aisles of your local Sprouts Farmers Market, walking through the mall, or running into a convenience store. You may experience minor injuries, like bruises or sprains. However, a fall can result in severe injuries if you hit your head, break a bone, or hurt your back or neck.
When you’ve been severely wounded in a slip and fall accident, you should seek help from the best West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer you can call. Not only can you be suffering from severe pain and facing weeks of rehabilitation, but an accident can also wreak havoc on your finances. The cost of treatment can be astronomical. You may lose income if you can't work. A personal injury lawyer works tirelessly to get the monetary damages your family needs. If you were severely hurt in a slip and fall or any other accident, call the Wolfson Law Firm for help at (954) 289-5954 today.Injured in a West Palm Beach Sprouts Farmers Market?
Sprouts Farmers Market has 23 locations throughout Florida. Many people visit Sprouts for their fresh produce, bakery, and deli. You can find many several Sprouts grocery stores near West Palm Beach, including:
- Jupiter Sprouts Farmers Market located in the Admirals Crossing shopping center
- Stuart Sprouts Farmers Market on Federal Highway
- Wellington Sprouts Farmers Market located at the Shoppes of Isla Verde
Plus, the company plans to add ten new stores throughout Florida in 2021. New Sprouts Farmers Markets are being built in West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, and Port St. Lucie.Slip and Fall Accidents in Sprouts Farmers Market
Shoppers can slip and fall accidents may happen at a West Palm Beach Sprouts Farmers Market for many reasons.
- Spilled water, juice, or other liquids not promptly cleaned up
- Fruits and vegetables that have been dropped on the aisle and stepped on, leaving a slippery residue on the floor.
- A newly mopped or waxed floor without warning signs of the potential danger
- An entryway that becomes slippery when water is tracked inside
- Floor mats that aren't adequately secured
- Broken or leaking refrigerators or freezers that drip water onto the floor
When you've been hurt in a Sprouts Farmers Market or any other grocery store slip and fall, you should do the following:
- Report it to the store manager and get a copy of any reports they file
- Take pictures of the area where you fell.
- Seek medical advice when you can. But if you are seriously hurt, go to the emergency room immediately. But even if your injury doesn’t seem that bad. You may not feel the pain of a fall until a few hours, even a few days, after the accident. If you don’t get checked out soon after, you could aggravate your injury.
- Talk with a personal injury lawyer. Accident victims should know what their rights are. A West Palm Beach slip and fall accident attorney can advise you on what steps you could take to recover damages if you have a case.
When you have been severely hurt, you do not have to deal with this on your own. At the Wolfson Law Firm, our personal injury attorneys can review your case for free. They can answer your questions about filing a claim and advise you of your options.
Should you have a case, our West Palm Beach slip and fall attorneys work with the insurance company on your behalf to help you get the money you need. If your case goes to trial, we will defend your rights in a court of law. You can protect your rights today by calling the Wolfson Law Firm at (954) 289-5954.