What to do After Your Accident
The Plantation personal injury lawyers of Wolfson & Leon can help. Our lawyers have assisted victims of negligence in South Florida since 1963 and they are here to help you too.
Our Plantation injury and accident lawyers are here to provide you with the complete personal injury legal representation that you need to take the next step. Our Plantation accident attorneys are available by Skype, phone, or text. We are also able to visit you whenever and wherever it is most convenient. You can have an appointment at our office in Fort Lauderdale, in our Miami or West Palm Beach offices. If you would like our help, just call us right now at (954) 289-5954 for your free consultation.
Our South Florida accident lawyers strive to provide every one of our clients with the professional, responsive and aggressive legal representation that they rightfully expect. All personal injury clients are represented under a contingency fee agreement as provided by Florida law and Florida Bar Rules. In a personal injury contingency fee contract, you never owe attorney fees unless a financial recovery is made for you.Plantation Accident and Personal Injury Lawyers
An accident can happen in many ways that may be unsuspecting to you. Plantation has a large population in the middle of Broward county and offers an abundance of amenities and necessities for its residents. With the many businesses and busy roadways, there could be hazards in most places you frequent. This could be at your favorite shopping plaza or even simply at the neighborhood grocery store. Most times these accidents can be due to improper maintenance of a facility or just plain negligence from an employee or property owner.
Wolfson & Leon is available to represent all Plantation negligence victims who were seriously injured and affected in:
- Slip and Fall on Public Property in Plantation
- Plantation Slip and Fall on Private Property
- Plantation Convenience Store Injury
- Plantation Boating Accidents
- Gas Station Accident in Plantation
- Medical Malpractice and Negligence in Plantation
- Cruise Ship Accidents involving Plantation
- Premises Liability in Plantation
- Plantation Trip and Fall Accidents
- Serious Injury Cases in Plantation
- Other Types of Slip and Falls in Plantation
- Plantation Wrongful Death Claims
- Plantation Slip and Fall
Our Plantation personal injury lawyers believe in empowering all clients to fully appreciate and understand the hazardous and tragic scenarios they may endure including:
- Walmart Slip and Fall Lawyer for Plantation residents
- What to Do After a Slip and Fall Accident in Plantation
- What to Do After Target Accident and Injury in Plantation
- Unreasonably Slippery Surfaces in Plantation
- What the Plantation Store Should Have Done to Prevent Your Slip and Fall
- How to Find the Best Plantation Slip and Fall Lawyer
- How to Find the Best Plantation Trip and Fall Lawyer
- Slip and Fall Injuries in Plantation
- Plantation Supermarket Accidents and Injuries
- Types of Evidence in Plantation Slip and Fall Cases
- What to Do If You Are Hurt in a Plantation Gas Station Convenience Store
- What You Should Know About Plantation Slip and Fall Accidents
- Slip and Fall Negligence in Plantation
- What to Do After a Plantation Supermarket Injury Accident
After your Plantation accident, feel free to call us at (954) 289-5954 for a no obligation consultation. All our client consultations are confidential. Get the answers you need. Remember, you owe it to yourself to get the information you need to make the right decision. You should pursue the justice you deserve. Never be another silent victim of someone’s negligent actions and behavior.
Our Plantation personal injury attorneys serve all the South Florida communities and neighborhoods including Lighthouse Point, Miramar, Rio Vista, Wilton Manors, Dania Beach, Coral Springs, Plantation, Parkland Pembroke Pines, Hallandale Beach, Southwest Ranches, Hollywood, Lauderhill, Weston, Pompano and Lauderdale-by-the-Sea. We have offices in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach and Fort Myers, so call us and let us help you right now.