Drivers who value safety often wear their seatbelts and use turn signals when switching lanes. They look both ways at an intersection when the light changes to green to make sure that all traffic has stopped before they enter. They typically don’t tailgate or follow too closely behind the car in front of them. Safe drivers don’t rely on rearview mirrors to back out of parking spaces or lots, rather they turn their heads to physically see behind them. They follow the rules of road and obey speed limits.
Driving safely can help to reduce the chance of getting into an accident, however it does not eliminate the possibility. While you can control how you operate your vehicle, you can’t control the actions of other drivers. High speeds, frequent lane changes, distractions, and erratic driving can result in even the safest drivers being involved in a car accident. If you have been injured in a car crash that was not your fault, you should contact a personal injury attorney for help. Injured victims often struggle with paying medical bills. They may be unable to bring home a paycheck if they can’t work during their recovery. Victims may struggle with emotional pain and suffering as they recover from their injuries. A Fort Lauderdale automobile accident lawyer can help you to navigate your personal injury case, answer your questions, and provide you with direction. To find out what your rights are and what compensation you may be entitled to receive, call Wolfson & Leon at (954) 530-3918 today.Margate Automobile Accident Attorney
Margate has a population of 57,045 people. It is a racially-diverse city as its population is 39.85 white, 27.3% African American, and 25.6% Hispanic. The median household income is $43,762 and the median property value is $157,400. Margate has a high home ownership rate of 71.2% and the average rate of its residents is 44.1 years old. The poverty rate in Margate is 11.7%, with females over the age of 55 making up the largest portion.
There are 29,087 residents from Margate who are employed and spend an average of 27.3 minutes commuting to work. The most common jobs held by residents are in administrative support, sales, and management. The most common industries that residents in Margate are employed in include retail, healthcare, accommodations, and food service.Margate Car Accident Attorney
The Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers represent car accident victims who have been injured. We cover a range of accidents including;
- Margate car accident injury lawyer
- Motorcycle and automobile crash injury attorney in Margate
- Pedestrian crosswalk injury lawyer in Margate
- Fort Lauderdale speeding driver running a red light accident injury attorney
- Distracted driver injury car crash attorney in Margate
- Defective car part leading to a car crash injury in Margate
- Margate attorney for heavy construction truck accident injury
- Fort Lauderdale failure to yield when pulling out into oncoming traffic car crash injury lawyer
- Teen driver car crash lawyer in Margate
- Lawyer for serious injury from a rear-end car accident in Margate
- Impaired driver leading to a car accident injury in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale lawyer for head-on collision car accident injury
- Poor driving conditions leading to a serious automobile accident in Margate
- Texting and driving car accident crash injury attorney in Margate
- Drowsy driver runs red light causing an automobile accident injury in Fort Lauderdale
- Lawyer for pedestrian injured in a sidewalk car crash in Margate
- Margate wrong-way driver automobile accident lawyer
- Speeding on residential streets crash causing serious injury lawyer in Margate
- Impatient driver causing a serious car accident injury attorney in Fort Lauderdale
- Margate lawyer for hit and run accident injury
- Parking lot car accident injury lawyer in Margate
- Lawyer for Margate bicyclist injured in a car accident
Driving safely and following the rules of the road can help to reduce your chance of being in a car crash, but it won’t eliminate it entirely. If you have been injured in a Margate car accident, contact the Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon for help. Our attorneys will evaluate your claim, file a case, represent your interests to insurance companies, as well as defend your rights during settlement discussions or litigation.
Wolfson & Leon represents clients throughout South Florida from their offices located in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach and Fort Myers. If you have been injured in a car accident and aren’t sure what to do next, call (954) 530-3918 for a free and confidential consultation.