Davie Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
When you or a loved one in your family has been seriously hurt in a car accident, you should speak to the best Davie car accident attorney. Since pedestrians don't have the same protection as passengers in the car, their injuries can be disproportionately severe. They may need extensive medical care and costly treatments. Plus, accident victims may not be able to return to work due to the severity of their injuries.
If you were hurt in a Davie car accident, you should contact the Wolfson Law Firm. Our Fort Lauderdale automobile accident attorneys can review your case and let you know if you have a claim – at no charge to you. If you have questions or would like to learn more about what the process of filing a lawsuit entails, call us today at (954) 289-5954.Davie Pedestrian Car Accidents
The Town of Davie is an eclectic community known for its horseback riding, western-inspired architecture, and rodeos. With a population of roughly 110,000 people, it is the largest town in the state.
Over the years, Davie has become the hub for a collection of university and college campuses that belong to the South Florida Education Center. Broward College, Nova Southeastern University, McFatter Technical College, University of Florida, and Florida Atlantic University have campuses located within the town. Davie also has plenty of K-12 public and private schools.
Davie has experienced tremendous growth, with new residential and college apartments springing up throughout the town. The expansion has brought new grocery stores, retail shops, and restaurants, many within walking distance of its neighborhoods.
Yet, with thousands of commuter students attending school every day, heavy traffic and less experienced drivers put pedestrians at risk. Students who walk to classes may cross busy streets, like Davie Boulevard and Nova Drive. Speeding or distracted drivers may fail to stop at red lights, hitting people trying to cross these busy roads. Even parking lots are dangerous as hundreds of cars may be entering or leaving at any point during the day.
Pedestrians might be seriously injured if they are hit by a car, especially traveling at high speed. They may suffer from shattered bones, road burns, head trauma, or damage to their organs. Injured victims may be hit with expensive medical bills and unable to work during their recovery.
The Wolfson Law Firm has helped pedestrians hurt in car crashes since 1963. We work with accident victims in a variety of situations, including;
- Fort Lauderdale attorney for pedestrian-car crash victim
- Davie distracted driver car accident lawyer
- Hit-and-run car crash lawyer for an injured pedestrian in Davie
- Fort Lauderdale drowsy driver car crash injury
- Davie teen driver car crash injured pedestrian
- Pedestrian injured when a driver fails to stop at a red light in Davie
- Fort Lauderdale attorney for rear-end automobile accident
- Davie impaired driver injures pedestrians walking on the sidewalk
- Campus parking lot accident injury victim in Davie
- Fort Lauderdale attorney for a victim injured by a reckless driver
- Lawyer for student hit while crossing the street in Davie
- Victim injured when hit by a speeding driver in Fort Lauderdale
- Davie wrong-way accident pedestrian injury crash
- Impaired driver car accident injury in Davie
- Attorney for victim hurt by a car backing up in the Davie campus parking lot
Since 1963, the Wolfson Law Firm has represented pedestrians who have been seriously injured in car accidents. Our Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys focus on helping you recover the damages you need to pay for medical bills, rehabilitation, and replace the income you've lost.
We offer a free and confidential case analysis to answer your questions and let you know if you have a potential claim. Should you choose to file a lawsuit, our personal injury lawyers help you build your case, file the paperwork, and negotiate a settlement on your behalf. Since the Wolfson Law Firm works on a contingency basis, you don't pay for our legal fees unless we reach a settlement that you agree to.
Call the Wolfson Law Firm today for your free case evaluation at (954) 289-5954.