Cooper City Walmart Gas Station Accident Lawyer
If you were badly injured when visiting Cooper City gas station, you need to speak with a best Broward County personal injury lawyer. Gas stations pose unique dangers to people. Leaking oil or other fluids can pose a slipping hazard to people filling up their tanks or walking through the lot. The large volume of cars driving through can be dangerous to people walking up to the convenience store.
Talking to a Fort Lauderdale gas station accident lawyer can help you get the damages you need when you have been injured. At Wolfson & Leon, our personal injury attorneys are in your corner. They work as your advocate by taking care of all aspects of your case and by representing your interests. If you have been hurt and don't know what you should do next, contact Wolfson & Leon. You can find out what rights you may have when injured by calling us today at (954) 530-3918.Cooper City Gas Station Injury
Gas stations are a bevy of activity. You will see plenty of people, cars, and trucks around the gas pumps. In the mix are pedestrians filling up their gas tanks and walking to the convenience store. Delivery trucks may be parked in front of the store as they restock shelves. Inside, you may see refrigerators with cool drinks, soda machines, coffee pots, and aisles with snacks.
Customers who visit a Walmart or Murphy USA gas station face dangers when filling up their tanks.
- The sheer number of cars driving through the lot to fill up their tanks or park at the convenience store can be hazardous to those walking through the lot.
- Delivery trucks may block a driver's view of pedestrians walking towards and from the store. This may put people at a greater risk of being hit.
- Paint used to designate parking spaces and walkways may become slick when it is wet outside.
- Standing water or oil leaked on walkways pose slipping hazards.
- Spilled coffee or drinks inside the convenience store may cause people to slip and fall if not cleaned up promptly.
- Boxes, packing material, and other debris lying on the convenience store floor may result in slip or trip and fall accident injuries.
- Sidewalks and curbs that are broken may cause people to trip and fall.
- Dimly lit sidewalks and parking lots pose security risks. If the pavement is uneven or broken, bad lighting may increase the risk of a trip and fall injury.
People who slip or trip and fall at a gas station can be seriously hurt if they hit their head on pavement, steps, a sharp corner, or a hard floor. People may injure their back or neck when falling. They may also experience sprains, torn ligaments, or broken bones after a fall.
With so many cars traveling through the lot, pedestrians are at risk of being hit. If a vehicle is moving quickly, it can cause immense damage if a person is hit. Severe injuries include broken bones, internal organ damage, spinal cord injuries, or head trauma.Cooper City Gas Station Parking Lot Injury Attorneys
If you were hurt while pumping gas or walking through a Walmart fuel station or another gas station in Cooper City, you should contact a personal injury lawyer. At Wolfson & Leon, we have defended the interests of accident victims since 1963.
Take advantage of our free consultation, where you can ask questions and learn what legal aid may be available to you. Since our Cooper City personal injury lawyers work on a contingent fee basis, you don't need to worry about how you'll come up with the money to pay for legal representation. Our legal fees are only due when your case has been settled. Take the time to learn how Wolfson & Leon can help by calling (954) 530-3918 today.