Motorcycle accident victims in Broward County need sound legal advice before doing anything toward getting a compensation for their harms and losses due to an accident. If you or your loved one happens to be injured in one, call the Broward motorcycle accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon for help.
We will help you determine whether you have a case, and if you do, what the best possible way to get compensated is. People and insurance companies won't just pay you voluntarily, so you'll have to put some work in the process. That's not a simple task, so it's best to call us at (954) 530-3918 for free consultations.Broward County
Broward County is one of the three counties that make up Miami Metropolitan area, together with Miami-Dade and the Palm Beach County. With almost two million residents, it is the second most populous county in Florida and the 17th most populous in the United States. The county seat is located in Fort Lauderdale. Broward County borders with Palm Beach County on the north side, Miami Dade on the south, Hendry County on the northwest and Collier County on the west side. Broward County is bordered on the east by the Atlantic shore, where some famous vacation spots are located.
Some of the cities in Broward County include:
- Deerfield Beach
- Coral Springs
- Lauderdale Lakes
- Pembroke Pines
- Cooper City
- Hallandale Beach
- Pompano Beach
- Cooper City
- Dania Beach
- Wilton Manors
Broward County was named after Napoleon Bonaparte Broward, the first ever Florida Governor. When it was incorporated in 1915, it was intended to be called Everglades.Broward Motorcycle Accidents
The large population of Broward county and its even more densely populated neighbor, Dade county, contribute to the large high traffic roadways. According to reports, South Florida has been rated at the top for the most automobile accidents per year, with Dade county as number one and Broward county as number two in the state. These are reasons why riding a motorcycle in these conditions can be very dangerous. A simple fender bender could cause minimal to no damage for a normal car, but a fender bender for a motorcycle could cause serious injury as the rider is not confined to the safety of a car with a seatbelt.
There are many different motorcycle accidents that occur regularly. Our lawyers have assisted clients as:
- Road Rage Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Broward
- Sideswipe and Merging Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Broward
- Fort Lauderdale T-bone Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Pedestrian Injury Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle personal injury lawyer for accidents involving Uber or Lyft drivers in Broward
- Fort Lauderdale wrongful death lawyer for motorcycle accidents in Broward
- Fort Lauderdale Lawyer for Rear-end Collisions in Broward with Motorcyclists
- Drunk Driving Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Broward
- Fort Lauderdale Attorney for Broward Motorcycle Accidents with Lyft Drivers
- Serious Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Broward
- Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney for Motorcycle Accidents with Uber Drivers in Broward
- Head-on Collisions with Motorcycles in Broward
- Fort Lauderdale Left Turn Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Broward
If you have been injured in any of these accidents, make sure you contact the best Fort Lauderdale motorcycle accident attorney you can call to help you with the first few steps. What you do right after the accident is very important. It is often the difference between successful and unsuccessful case.
You'll have to take all the right steps because it is not easy to obtain money from people and insurance companies, even when they know they are at fault. That's why you should call the Fort Lauderdale motorcycle accident attorneys at Wolfson & Leon for assistance. We've been helping the good people from Broward County who have suffered personal injuries on Broward roads and streets since 1963, and we will put all our knowledge and experience at your service if you let us do it. Call (954) 530-3918 for free consultations. We will listen carefully to you and will explain to you what your options are and figure out the best way to get the compensation and the justice that you deserve. We don't ask for fees until we recover for you.