Our Broward injury lawyers have been helping good folks who get injured on bridges around Broward County and the rest of South Florida since 1963. We dedicate our practice to personal injuries and wrongful deaths. We invest all our 50 plus years of experience in every single case we work on and are at your service as well. You can reach our Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers at (954) 289-5954 for the free consultations. We don’t ask for fees unless we recover for you.
Do not hesitate to call us. When you get injured, you need a lawyer. For your case, you need the best Broward accident lawyer you can find, and you should choose wisely. You are in position to choose, to make sure you check out all the online resources that would give you an idea of who the best lawyer for your case is. Don’t forget to check out the lawyer’s results with cases like yours. If he has been successful with other bridge accidents in Broward before, chances are that he or she knows what they are doing and likely knows how to recover for you as well. When you have a candidate, call the lawyer to get a feel if you are comfortable working with him or her.Broward County Bridges
Broward County is one of the three counties of the Miami metropolitan area. The other two are Miami Dade and Palm Beach. Broward is located between the two of them. The most important cities in the county include Fort Lauderdale, Sunrise, Pompano Beach, Pembroke Pines, Coral Springs, Hollywood, Plantation, Weston, and Deerfield Beach. The Everglades and Francis S. Taylor Wildlife Management Area and the Everglades Wildlife Management Area - Water Conservation 2B are also within Broward’s borders.
As an area that abounds with water space, Broward County has plenty of bridges as well. The most significant among them are:
- Atlantic Boulevard Bridge
- Commercial Boulevard Bridge
- Eastbound Sunrise Boulevard Bridge
- Hillsboro Boulevard Bridge
- Hollywood Boulevard Bridge
- Intracoastal Waterway Bridge
- 17th Street Bridge
- Dania Beach Bridge
- New River Bridge
- Oakland Park Boulevard Bridge
People injured on Broward bridges can be seriously injured and be victims of:
- Lane change car accidents in Broward County on bridges
- Broward County bridges sideswipe and merging accidents
- Broward County bridges construction zone car crashes
- Rear-end car accidents and injuries on Broward County bridges
- Broward County bridges car accidents with Uber and Lyft drivers
- Broward County bridges car accidents with pedestrians
- Broward County bridges road rage car accidents
- Bridge truck accidents in Broward County
- Broward bridge collapse accidents
- Head-on collisions on bridges in Broward County
- Broward bridge structural defect accidents
- T-bone car accidents and injuries on Broward County bridges
- Car accidents with cyclists on Broward County bridges
- Truck accidents with cyclists on bridges in Broward County
- Bridge car accidents with motorcycles in Broward County
- Bridges distracted driving car accidents in Broward County
If you were injured in a bridge accident in Broward County, Florida, you should investigate if you are entitled to compensation for your harms and losses. That’s where our Broward bridge accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm can help. Call us now for free consultations at (954) 289-5954 and let’s see if you can get compensated and how to reach it as quickly as possible.
Accidents can be scary and can result in serious injury. The resulting injuries can leave with a large financial burden that could affect your life in many ways. Recovering financially from a bridge accident in Broward is not as easy as it may seem. You’ll have to put in a real fight to get the compensation you deserve and it’s wise to do it with help of an experienced bridge accident lawyer. That’s why you should call the Broward bridges accidents attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm. We serve clients with our 50 plus years of experience in recovering damages, and we don’t ask for fees until we recover for our clients.